Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Sunday, December 29, 2002

Comments

I've received a couple of requests (and many individual requests from one of the requesters) to add a comments function or whatever it's called to this blog.

Why anyone would want to waste time responding to my long, boring posts when they could be posting questions on Jerk Squad!! is beyond me, but I have looked into the options. Unfortunately, most of the free comment-stuff services have shut down their sign-up page, so I won't be able to do anything yet. Remember, I'm an unemployed student who just blew a huge wad of cash I don't have on Christmas presents ('cause I like giving presents! phhbtbtbtbt!), so I can't do the server-thingie on my own. Also, from the lack of technical language in this post, you can probably tell I am a HMTL- (and, basically, a World Wide Web-) 'tard and know nothing about programming a web page. I need all the flippin' help I can get.

So the two of you will just have to hold your horses! whinny snort

No comments: