My commenting has disappeared. I don't know why.
I'm starting up Blogger commenting, so you guys can respond to the previous post. Um, so, please respond to the previous post.
Unless Blogger commenting doesn't work. In that case, e-mail me.
EDIT 7:29 PM: It's not working. I don't know why. I suck at this. But then, Blogger and Enetation suck at customer service. Then again, I don't pay for either.
EDIT 8:05PM: Okay, so it's working now. It's ugly, though. Bleh-phooie. But it's working. So, uh, please respond to that previous post. Doumo!
I'm starting up Blogger commenting, so you guys can respond to the previous post. Um, so, please respond to the previous post.
Unless Blogger commenting doesn't work. In that case, e-mail me.
EDIT 7:29 PM: It's not working. I don't know why. I suck at this. But then, Blogger and Enetation suck at customer service. Then again, I don't pay for either.
EDIT 8:05PM: Okay, so it's working now. It's ugly, though. Bleh-phooie. But it's working. So, uh, please respond to that previous post. Doumo!



No comments:
Post a Comment