I am typing up a list of books owned. I'm doing it using Excel, in the hopes that I can sort it later under the different categories, such as whether or not it's YA, children's, manga, fiction, nonfiction, published before 1983, etc. When I am done, I will start on my CDs, then my DVDs.
I tried to make a sortable Excel list of my books in the past, but that computer sucked and I eventually gave up after the first 125 books or so.
I am including manga, as they take up space on my shelves, or would if I'd any shelf space left which they could take up. As it is, books are lying in stacks around my room in a semi-organized fashion.
I still want more books, though. Who knows how long these will last me.
Eventually, I'll show the list with manga sorted out seperately, as they don't quite qualify as book books. Nor do the graphic novels, which will also be sorted out.
I just wish I were smart enough to make some easier way to do this. Excel lists. There has to be something more graceful I could do. Guess I'm not geek enough. Geek's the new black, don't you know. I'm sort of khaki, which is definitely not the new pink.
That should be the name of my blog. Definitely Not The New Pink. Or the name of my band. My imaginary band, which is filled with imaginary people. We rock out in a completely imaginary yet awesome way.
I tried to make a sortable Excel list of my books in the past, but that computer sucked and I eventually gave up after the first 125 books or so.
I am including manga, as they take up space on my shelves, or would if I'd any shelf space left which they could take up. As it is, books are lying in stacks around my room in a semi-organized fashion.
I still want more books, though. Who knows how long these will last me.
Eventually, I'll show the list with manga sorted out seperately, as they don't quite qualify as book books. Nor do the graphic novels, which will also be sorted out.
I just wish I were smart enough to make some easier way to do this. Excel lists. There has to be something more graceful I could do. Guess I'm not geek enough. Geek's the new black, don't you know. I'm sort of khaki, which is definitely not the new pink.
That should be the name of my blog. Definitely Not The New Pink. Or the name of my band. My imaginary band, which is filled with imaginary people. We rock out in a completely imaginary yet awesome way.



No comments:
Post a Comment