I should be in bed, as I have to get up early to catch the train to Boston, but I simply cannot stop making little dudes and dudettes at Gaia Dream Creator. An example of the strange products of my mind is below:
- Benjamin Franklin
the autoblography of a fool
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
-commonly attributed to Albert Einstein
"My country right or wrong" is on the same moral level as "my mother drunk or sober."
-G. K. Chesterton
Punctuality is a virtue of the bored.
-Evelyn Waugh

4 comments:
i made one too!
Where'd you put it? Wanna see! Wanna see!
I've made GOBS more which I haven't posted.... Hm.
I got errors and couldn't save =(((
And she was soooooo cute! Looked like me.
I hope you're well. Feeling abit blue.
I'm...unemployed. Deeply, deeply unemployed.
Post a Comment