I just went through a bag I haven't used since early December and discovered a packet of Kurogoma (black sesame) Pocky! \/\/007! I am l33t sp34king with joy!
Mmmmmmmm. Pockypockypockypockypockypockypockypockypockypockypockypockypockypocky. *Cookie-Monster-style munch*
Crap. Now it's all gone. *wah*
...Hey! Melty Kiss! Three Melty Kisses! *squee!*
...
Two Melty Kisses!
Mmmmmmmm. Pockypockypockypockypockypockypockypockypockypockypockypockypockypocky. *Cookie-Monster-style munch*
Crap. Now it's all gone. *wah*
...Hey! Melty Kiss! Three Melty Kisses! *squee!*
...
Two Melty Kisses!



4 comments:
I haven't done this in awhile and since I can't offer much in the area of great advice...this may be more useful....
Good karma Good karma Good karma Good karma Good karma Good karma Good karma Good karma Good karma Good karma Good karma Good karma Good karma Good karma Good karma
=) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =) =D =)
Thank you. Hope I don't deplete your personal store. Then again, I really need something positive right now that has nothing to do with months-old Japanese snacks...though, no matter how old, Japanese snacks are sincerely welcome.
FYI - RT airfare to Paris on Continental is around $315. I say f*ck Albany and move there instead!!
Man, I so wish I could, but the credit card companies and student loan collection agency are kicking my fiscal ass. I don't think They'd let me mooch off my sister in the Parisian suburbs. Not unless she were paying the bills for me, which I really, really don't see her doing. Ah, Paris! How I miss it!
Post a Comment