Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Monday, April 23, 2007

A thought on lapsed relationships

I've a feeling the only reason this blog has not been removed from a particular list is that person can't be bothered to mess with their template.

At some point, this person will decide they are bored with their template and remove the link and then, well.

It's sad, but it's also weird, as I'm not sure. And I really can't bring myself to ask. I should just ask, honestly. I guess I don't because I just don't need that, too, to add to the total list of things which make me very sad right now.

I could be just jumping to conclusions, but I've had a sneaking suspicion for a long time now. I'm such a coward with this stuff.

Also, when I do this sort of thing to other people, I tend to, you know, write letters that are held on to for years due to the bitterness they inspire. Or whatever. I don't know why he held on to that letter so long. God, I hope he doesn't still have it. That would be pathetic beyond words, and give me way too much significance in his life. I am anything but significant.

Still, it's depressing, as I rather admire this person. But, I'm not admirable, so I don't see reciprocation. And, I'm annoying. So there's that.

C'est la vie, ne?

No comments: