Monday, 8/25/2008
- Caroline Kennedy (review here)
- Ted Kennedy (review here)
- Michelle Obama (review here)
Tuesday, 8/26/2008
- Gov. David Paterson
I learned things from this speech. Very sad things. - Dennis Kucinich
Crazy, rabble-rousing-type speechifying. I still think he, with his belly-fire and ability to raise belly-fires, should have been keynote instead of the former governor of Virginia and current governor of lameness, Mark Warner. - Hillary Clinton (review here)
Wednesday, 8/27/2008
- Bill Clinton (review here)
- John Kerry (review here)
- Beau Biden
Increadibly good speech, moving without being treacley. And his step-mom seems like a truly lovely person. - Joe Biden (review here)
Make sure to watch his mom, who is adorably awesome as only an old Irish-American great-granny can be.
Thursday, 8/28/2008
- Al Gore (review here)
- Barack Obama (review here)
Non-Pols
Unfortunately, I can't find video of most of the non-politicians who spoke. They were often very moving, and they gave the best reasons why the Obama-Biden ticket is the one to support in the coming election.
Only a few, but…
- Maj. Tammy Duckworth
- Pam Cash-Roper (8/28)
- Barney Smith (8/28)
The booing of his Republican past at the beginning of his speech was just plain rude.
Music Which Was Good But Which Is Not Available
- Alehandro Escovar
I can't find his awesome performance from the 26th. Possibly because I'm misspelling his name.
Music Which Was Not Entirely Awful (actually quite good) Which Is Available
- John Legend w/ properly miked Agape choir
- will.i.am & John Legend w/ improperly miked Agape choir (DNC: "D'oh!")
- Stevie Wonder & Take 6
Holy cats, Take 6! I haven't seen them in forever!
Musicians Whose Performances Were Entirely Awful
- Melissa Etheridge
- Sheryl Crow



No comments:
Post a Comment