Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Monday, August 30, 2004

I am without box

What box do you get put in?

You have no box -- you don't really fit into any of the categories that people issue. Preps call you 'geeky,' Freaks call you 'wussy,' Gangsters think you're uptight, Goths think you're a nice person, but a little out of it, and Loners want to kill you, but not for any particular reason, and they'd probably like you if they weren't being guided by the violent voices in their head. Geeks generally like you. You don't really feel a desire to 'fit in,' but you don't really feel the need to make a big deal about it, either. You might like classical music.


brought to you by Quizilla



Strangely enough, this is possibly the most accurate result I've ever received from an online quiz. (Yeah, actually, I do like classical music. What of it?) Cheers to BlueMedea for writing it and Angry Rabbit for pointing it out.

No comments: