Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Saturday, August 14, 2004

This dork's double-takes

One, Jude Law, master of pretty-boy hotness, is "an avid comic book collector."
"I still go to comic shops, Forbidden Planet, and look through back issues of the ones I love," he said. "I was a big fan of Johnny Nemo and Strange Days, Parallax, you know those? But I haven't gotten into anything recently, not like I did with [Alan Moore's] From Hell and Watchmen."
Which is just so durned cute of him, really. Care to come over and peruse my comic book collection, Mister Law? rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Two, aging master of hotness, Ralph Fiennes, is going to be playing ("say WHA?!") Voldemort in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. This makes sense, in a way, as the actor kind of looks like the older version of the kid who played Tom Riddle in the second film. Still, they chose a short, ugly dude (albeit, very talented) to play Sirius and chose a handsome fellow to play freakshow Voldemort. Why? Why? Why do they do this to me? I'm so confused.

Connection between these items? Ahh.... Hm. Well, I do believe that Mister Fiennes starred in an ill-fated film adaptation of Mister Law's beloved Strange Days back in the day. Ta da! Oh, and they're both freakishly pretty yet shaggable Englishmen. There.

No comments: