Okay. Just wondering. Have to make this check every once in a while, just to reassure myself that I'm not just writing to myself here.
Is anyone still reading this blog? By "anyone," I mean my friends. Seeing as the commenting now works (as proved by a complete stranger in the last post), anyone who does read this can, in fact, post a comment to the effect of "I do!" or something equally creative and time-consuming.
Sorry, that was obnoxious. I'm tired and have eaten way, way too many cookies today. Made a batch of chocolate chip cookies (which my mother hated) and a batch of molases drop cookies (which my mother hated).
(My mother is impossible to please if you're not my brother. He uses the exact same recipies, with the exact same results, and she'll praise his mad bakin' skillz to the high heavens. Me? Everything I bake is shit. Unless my nephews or siblings eat them. Then I'm a good baker. ... Okay, enough of this whining.)
Anyway, please post and let me know you're lurking. Someone besides me comes here, 'cause I get a whole 2/10 on the Google bar ranking system.
Is anyone still reading this blog? By "anyone," I mean my friends. Seeing as the commenting now works (as proved by a complete stranger in the last post), anyone who does read this can, in fact, post a comment to the effect of "I do!" or something equally creative and time-consuming.
Sorry, that was obnoxious. I'm tired and have eaten way, way too many cookies today. Made a batch of chocolate chip cookies (which my mother hated) and a batch of molases drop cookies (which my mother hated).
(My mother is impossible to please if you're not my brother. He uses the exact same recipies, with the exact same results, and she'll praise his mad bakin' skillz to the high heavens. Me? Everything I bake is shit. Unless my nephews or siblings eat them. Then I'm a good baker. ... Okay, enough of this whining.)
Anyway, please post and let me know you're lurking. Someone besides me comes here, 'cause I get a whole 2/10 on the Google bar ranking system.



6 comments:
yes...i scroll onto your page everyso often (when I actually have time...OY!) and enjoy the neat stuff you post. hope you're well. a belated bday (i forget in my old age). and congrats on earning that piece ole paper you paid thousands of dollars for. now...yes realising your ass is in debt...when will you pay a visit to nyc?
Um, apparently I get to come to New York when freinds get married. So, get married. Doesn't have to last longer than a weekend, just so long as there's a ceremony I have to go to. You can pull a Brittany. Britany. However that little skank spells her name.
puahahaha...can't believe you're encouraging me to have a sham marriage!!! and to add insult to injury you want me to pull a britany?? OMG!!! would you even want to attend a trailer trash wedding? =D
psst...find me a man to have this sham marriage...but i insist on having my registry at WAL-MART. LOL!!!!!
(my AOL account is about to be cancelled...reach me at angmui@gmail.com)
Oh, I'm sure there's some schlub at your office who could be your nuptual victim long enough to get me down there.
Actually, considering how my mom might be losing her house due to shit my dad's pulling, I don't know what's going to happen. I might not be able to go to the wedding in September. WHICH SUCKS SO HARD I CANNOT BEGIN TO TELL YOU. IT'S REDUCED ME TO HPB5-TYPE CAPSLOCK.
If you register at Wal-Mart, I will refuse to get you a present and make sure your reception is the most disasterous wedding reception in the history of weddings, as punishment for your horrendous taste and lack of scruples. I can threaten this as I know you are a far better human being than that and I will never have to follow through.
Completely off-topic: I cannot stop watching Lord of the Rings whenever I catch it on Starz. Doesn't matter where in the movie, I just have to watch. I'm such a pathetic geek. Ooh! Pirates of the Caribbean! ...I'm never getting to sleep.
You know there is this cute indian guy at work that I've been sorta flirting with. Okay. SHAMELESSLY flirting with. Yum. Downside? Not sure if he's being friendly or flirting back at me.
I can never read 'em right. Anyways...he's also 7 fuckin' years my junior. Well...not like I act like much of an adult anyways so whadda I care?
So if I shack up with this guy...no need to register at Wal-mart. Just buy me an elephant or 3 camels or a horse. I'm giving you choices here.
That's gotta be classier then a "Britany". At least it's cultural instead of trailer-trash-esq.
Don't talk to me about younger men. I've been getting my B.A. in classes with guys ten years younger than I am.
Ten. Years. Oh, it was so disturbing to be able to relate with them so easily. I'm old! Really, really old. I should not be relating with young people. I should be the crochety one telling them that no band out there's half as good as Nirvana, or some such shit.
...And one of the guys was really very cute.
But, like, an infant.
Totally my type. If I were 19.
Yet, thank the good lord I'm not 19. I hated being 19. Thirty-two is so very much better.
ahem
I'll look into the camel thing. Definitely classier than Britany. Then again, what I scoop out of my cats' litter boxes is classier than Britany.
Post a Comment