You know, other than the obvious, like the majority of my friends being there and the superiority of the food.
All that having been said, and on a completely different note, I cannot get Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" out of my head. You know, the song that Wayne and Garth lip-synched while driving the Gremlin along the main strip in the first Wayne's World movie. I can't tell if this is a result of the fever which came out of nowhere or if the fever is a result of this "ear worm," as the Germans call it. In any event, it's freaking me out. I fear my hair will start feathing itself soon.
- Film Forum's Summer Samurai Festival
August 19th through September 15
You lucky bastards. I mean, samurai! The only thing cooler would be a ninja film festival, but I don't know if there are that many watchable films featuring ninjas. - New York International Fringe Festival
August 12th through 28th
The next coolest fringe festival after the one in Edinburgh, which you can't afford to get to 'cause you're American and underpaid and overworked and your holidays are used up so you can go to the doctor or prep for Maggie's wedding. You poor, poor bastard. Except that you can still go to the New York Fringe Festival, which is more than I or a great number of your fellow North Americans can say, so stop yer whinging and go shell out the miniscule amount of cash which allows you to go attend the cool freak that is the fringe.
All that having been said, and on a completely different note, I cannot get Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" out of my head. You know, the song that Wayne and Garth lip-synched while driving the Gremlin along the main strip in the first Wayne's World movie. I can't tell if this is a result of the fever which came out of nowhere or if the fever is a result of this "ear worm," as the Germans call it. In any event, it's freaking me out. I fear my hair will start feathing itself soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment