Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

GSB: All Braff, all the time!

Holy crap! Zach Braff has a blog! He started it up when he was working on Garden State, apparently, but has very awesomely decided to keep it going. And he makes his own posts! Not an assistant, or a publicity wonk, but young Master Zach himself, posting!

...I don't know why I'm so tickled by this. But I am. Hear that? That's me, squeeing.

*squee!*

Also, he makes an awesome reference to Shotgate, or whatever the hell they're calling it now, in his most recent post.

Awesome!

*squee!!*

5 comments:

sugarkat said...

In case you're wondering why the hell I'm posting at 9:31 AM on a day when I'm supposed to be working, the temp agency and the company for whom I was supposed to temp both pulled off a massively boneheaded bout of unprofessionalism, and I won't be working until tomorrow.

I hate Smalbany.

Anonymous said...

double squee!!!!! his blog rocks!

sugarkat said...

Yes. Yes, it does.

Anonymous said...

who is this?

sugarkat said...

Um, good question!

I'm Noone In Particular.

Who, may I ask, is this?

"Quinn" reminds me of "Daria." Man, I love that show....