Two things:
One, I've no idea where this post I can see when I click links to posts I made in February came from. It's not anywhere where I can edit it or delete it. It's just magically there in the not-quite-archives. It's not even there when I look in my archives. It's very annoying.
Two, I can't show you this random post because the permalinks which I should be able to use don't work. Blogger gave me effed up code. Not knowing anything about coding in HTML, I can't fix it, so I'm stuck with permalinks on my postings which don't work, but just bring you to the month on the whole in which the post referred to is. Arg. Naturally, if I could fix it, I would, but I've no idea even how to start. Gak. Grr.
My head hurts.
One, I've no idea where this post I can see when I click links to posts I made in February came from. It's not anywhere where I can edit it or delete it. It's just magically there in the not-quite-archives. It's not even there when I look in my archives. It's very annoying.
Two, I can't show you this random post because the permalinks which I should be able to use don't work. Blogger gave me effed up code. Not knowing anything about coding in HTML, I can't fix it, so I'm stuck with permalinks on my postings which don't work, but just bring you to the month on the whole in which the post referred to is. Arg. Naturally, if I could fix it, I would, but I've no idea even how to start. Gak. Grr.
My head hurts.


