Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Void

Why can't I open my comments? I just want to see what people had to say, but I click and I click and nothing happens. Why does nothing happen? Does the Internet hate me? I think the Internet hates me. Hate hate hate. Why does it hate me? Is it because I take too many of those (stupid) quizzes at Quizzilla and Memegen? Is it because I take those (stupid) quizzes at Quizilla and Memegen and then post the results in my blog? Is it because I occasionally link a lot in my posts, like the one below? Is it because I'm on the ass end of the Negative Karma Sink(tm): Internet Version 2.0? Is it because I'm a brunette and gentlenets prefer blondes? Why? Why can't I open my comments? Why?

No comments: