Just wondering if anyone is actually reading this blog. Like, anyone at all. I'd be vastly surprised if there were strangers reading this. I'd also be surprised if a lot of people I know were reading this. I just want to know if ANYONE is reading this.
I get responses to my photos on my flog, and I get e-mail from Fotolog telling me the number of times my pictures have been viewed, so I know I should keep updating there. Should I bother here? Please post in the comments to reply. If anyone is there, that is.
I get responses to my photos on my flog, and I get e-mail from Fotolog telling me the number of times my pictures have been viewed, so I know I should keep updating there. Should I bother here? Please post in the comments to reply. If anyone is there, that is.



No comments:
Post a Comment