A large, white, salivating thing has entered my life.
It is a kuvasz. He is six years old. His name is Harcos. He noticed that there was a bird. The bird, on the other hand, refused to admit that there was a large, white, salivating thing there, and continued his dinner.
So far, so good. I now have to see if he can be trained to sit at my feet, stare up at me, and say, "You are the best writer EVER!"
I met a kuvasz once. At the vet's. It was big and super-furry. It had the prettiest voice and was very friendly without being annoying or at all intimidating. If I were to get a large, white, salivating thing, it'd definitely be a kuvasz, as they are the very best large, salivating thing in the known universe. I would even have a bumper sticker that says, "I *heart* my kuvasz" and no one would understand it because no one knows, other than me and Steven Brust, what a kuvasz is. That'd be cool, my mystery-*heart* bumper sticker, but not as cool as my large, white, salivating kuvasz, whom I'd love in spite of it not being a cat. Especially if it sat there at my feet, being furry and warm, and told me I'm the best writer EVER (liar), as I need all the help with my ego I can get.



No comments:
Post a Comment