Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Friday, June 25, 2004

BWA-HAHAHAHAHA!
or "That's just so fucking wrong."

CATPRIN, a tailor for cats. Ever imagined dressing up your lovely cat into a fabulous beauty? You don't have to dress her everyday, in fact she might not feel comfortable with a dress on for days. Just dress her up only on special occasions like her birthday, takes a photo and that should leave you lots of memories and fantasies.
First off, considering how pissed off the cats look in the photographs showing the wares, I really don't think "your lovely cat" would ever "feel comfortable with a dress on" for three seconds, let alone long enough for you to take a picture of "her" humiliation.

Second, what the hell do they mean by "fantasies?" Is this some sort of superfreak fetish mixing furries' desires with actual bestiality?

That having been said, I think I want the frog hat and collar set for me. (I'll just tell them I'm the sad owner of the fattest cat in the world.) I'm also sorely disappointed that there is no sheep costume for cats shown, in spite of the intro cartoon having a cute, happy kitty in sheep's clothing, as I think the tiny costume would have been a superb Gary Day gift.

No comments: