Actually, the post below is patently untrue. I have not posted new pictures to my fotolog. This is because the World Wide Web hates me and all that I do.
First example of this is the shit that's going down with two of my Yahoo accounts, which look as though someone else has been using them, though I've no idea how the heck I could prove that.
The second is the disappearing act a goodly portion of the code for my template did a couple of days ago, phht! into thin cyber-air.
Third is the lazy-whore attitude the usually friendly and girl-next-doorish Fotolog.com took with me during my attempt to upload pictures of NYC.
I'm going to bed now.
First example of this is the shit that's going down with two of my Yahoo accounts, which look as though someone else has been using them, though I've no idea how the heck I could prove that.
The second is the disappearing act a goodly portion of the code for my template did a couple of days ago, phht! into thin cyber-air.
Third is the lazy-whore attitude the usually friendly and girl-next-doorish Fotolog.com took with me during my attempt to upload pictures of NYC.
I'm going to bed now.
P.S.
Hal, do you still want me to read your book?



No comments:
Post a Comment