Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Or, you know, maybe Guillermo del Toro wouldn't be so bad for Order of the Phoenix after all

For Mr. del Toro, this is hard-core. He turned down a shot at directing the third 'Harry Potter' film because he nurtured a need to bring Mr. Mignola's colossal, monstrous-looking, Twizzler-colored champion to the screen.

-from Elvis Mitchell's review of Hellboy

I either did not know that or did not remember it. Either way, if I can't get Cuarón to direct the fifth Harry Potter movie, I don't think I'd mind del Torro trying his hand at it. Still, I'd rather have his directing another Hellboy movie and get Cuarón on book five instead. And seeing as Hellboy 2 has been announced (currently in preproduction, so anything goes), why the hell can't we get Señor Cuarón helming HP5, huh?

No comments: