I feel I must confess here, to you, Dear Reader, about this thing I dreamed about. It took place in a series of dreams I've had which I won't go into 'cause it's weird and stupid and I kinda want bits of them to come true.
I don't want this part to come true. I want to fess up to my brain doing something so horrible.
I was talking, in the dream, to a friend who had just done something stupid. During the discussion, I described the girl who was his date as "Miss Hottie H. McHot."
I feel shame even now. I think I was being sarcastic in my dream. I hope I was being sarcastic in my dream. I am amazed that I could say something so stupid in a dream and not awaken, suddenly, in horror at having said something so stupid.
Agg! Augh! Gak! Phaugh! Brain hurts!
I don't want this part to come true. I want to fess up to my brain doing something so horrible.
I was talking, in the dream, to a friend who had just done something stupid. During the discussion, I described the girl who was his date as "Miss Hottie H. McHot."
I feel shame even now. I think I was being sarcastic in my dream. I hope I was being sarcastic in my dream. I am amazed that I could say something so stupid in a dream and not awaken, suddenly, in horror at having said something so stupid.
Agg! Augh! Gak! Phaugh! Brain hurts!



No comments:
Post a Comment