Well, I know, the third HP movie just came out (I enjoyed it muchly and am desperately hoping Cuaron comes back for Order of the Phoenix, a.k.a. Book Five), but they're working on the fourth film now, so I thought I'd let folks who care (hi, Maggie!) know who's playing whom. (Info from CBBC Newsround. No, not all of this is listed on IMDb.)
- Madame Maxime, headmistress of French wizarding school Beauxbatons: Frances de la Tour, 1970s British "sitcom star".
- Defence Against The Dark Arts Teacher Mad-Eye Moody: Brendan Gleeson, who played Menelaus in Troy.
- Fleur Delacour, Beauxbatons' champion in the Triwizard Tournament: French actress Clemence Poesy.
- Cedric Diggory, Hufflepuff House, Hogwarts's official champion for the Triwizard Tournament: Brit teenager Robert Pattinson.
- Viktor Krum, Bulgarian Seeker in the Quiddich World Cup, Triwizard Tournament candidate from Durmstrang Institute: Bulgarian teenager Stanislav Yanevski.
- Cho Chang, Ravenclaw Seeker, Cedric Diggory's girlfriend: Scottish teenager Katie Leung (? !)
Work on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire started a couple of weeks ago. And it'll be released in 2005.The film of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire looks like it will be a Dursley-free zone....



No comments:
Post a Comment