Went to see Secret Window last night. It was a completely predictable and vaguely clichéd film, but in a kind of clever way. Johnny Depp made it well worth watching with yet another brilliant performance. Also had some nifty shots and cuts.
Saw The Fog of War this afternoon, which made me cry, which I generally don't do during documentaries about American history. It was super-good. See it before you see Secret Window.
If only I could've persuade Mom to go see the late show of Hellboy.
Saw The Fog of War this afternoon, which made me cry, which I generally don't do during documentaries about American history. It was super-good. See it before you see Secret Window.
If only I could've persuade Mom to go see the late show of Hellboy.
Please note that both Secret Window and The Fog of War had soundtracks written by Philip Glass. They were good, appropriate to the films, and very different. Kinda odd to see two films in two days of such different character and both of them having Philip Glass soundtracks.
Also note that all three films here are Sony releases of one kind or another. Complete coincidence, I assure you. Complete, freaky coincidence.
Also note that all three films here are Sony releases of one kind or another. Complete coincidence, I assure you. Complete, freaky coincidence.


