Okay, completely fluffy post today. Apparently, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Tie[d] the Knot. "Okay," you say, "why should I give a shit?"
Um, well, you shouldn't. It doesn't impact upon your life in any way I can think of. They're just actors, for pete's sake. Still, I thought the following was kinda cool in a completely geeky, Entertainment Tonight kind of way.
I watch this show that few other people watch called Dinner For Five on IFC. It's interesting, 'cause it tends to have more unfiltered conversation between folks in the film industry than I usually see. You hear more about the actual making of films, rather than just pumping up whatever project is at hand. A ways back, I saw an episode with Colin Farrell, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner, Kevin Smith, and the host, Jon Favreau. They talked some about Daredevil, some about comic books, some about giant foreheads, some about kicking ass and being trained to do so. It was fun and silly.
But one thing I couldn't help but notice was how Garner looked at Affleck. She was GLOWING. Absolutely smitten. I don't think she knew how she felt, entirely, or maybe she wouldn't have been so obvious. Affleck was still with J-Lo at the time, and she, I think, was with someone else. I don't think hanky-panky went on on the set. But she definitely had a big, fat crush on the boy. She defended him even to himself. (Lots of self-depricating humor at that table, though Affleck still came off a bit full of himself.) It was really cute.
Anyway, I could tell, by watching this show on cable which almost no one else watches, that they were going to be something at some point, at least if Garner had anything to do with it.
She really was very cute, all twitter-paited like that.
Like you care. Oh, fine. Go read a book or something. Leave me to my moment of horn-tooting.
Um, well, you shouldn't. It doesn't impact upon your life in any way I can think of. They're just actors, for pete's sake. Still, I thought the following was kinda cool in a completely geeky, Entertainment Tonight kind of way.
I watch this show that few other people watch called Dinner For Five on IFC. It's interesting, 'cause it tends to have more unfiltered conversation between folks in the film industry than I usually see. You hear more about the actual making of films, rather than just pumping up whatever project is at hand. A ways back, I saw an episode with Colin Farrell, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner, Kevin Smith, and the host, Jon Favreau. They talked some about Daredevil, some about comic books, some about giant foreheads, some about kicking ass and being trained to do so. It was fun and silly.
But one thing I couldn't help but notice was how Garner looked at Affleck. She was GLOWING. Absolutely smitten. I don't think she knew how she felt, entirely, or maybe she wouldn't have been so obvious. Affleck was still with J-Lo at the time, and she, I think, was with someone else. I don't think hanky-panky went on on the set. But she definitely had a big, fat crush on the boy. She defended him even to himself. (Lots of self-depricating humor at that table, though Affleck still came off a bit full of himself.) It was really cute.
Anyway, I could tell, by watching this show on cable which almost no one else watches, that they were going to be something at some point, at least if Garner had anything to do with it.
She really was very cute, all twitter-paited like that.
Like you care. Oh, fine. Go read a book or something. Leave me to my moment of horn-tooting.



No comments:
Post a Comment