Supreme Court Full Coverage on Yahoo! News
My condolences to his family (as if they'll ever read this).
But I'm afraid I'm going to be selfish here and think about my future as a citizen of this country and of the future of my country. And my thoughts are best summed up by the subject line of this post.
My condolences to his family (as if they'll ever read this).
But I'm afraid I'm going to be selfish here and think about my future as a citizen of this country and of the future of my country. And my thoughts are best summed up by the subject line of this post.



4 comments:
as if that putz head of a president didn't do enough damage (a foreign relations nightmare) or that slow response to katrina...he's now got two opportunities to backpeddle america for the next...oh say 30 years. putz head.
I do so very much love his lightening-quick reponse to Renquist's death in nominating Roberts for Chief Justice. Too bad he can't get his ass in gear when, say, a region larger than the land mass of Great Britain is going through a catastrophic event.
Also, love the way he still refuses to give the Senate viatal information they request regarding Roberts' past decisions and papers. Why would Congress need evidence of Roberts' fitness for the position? Why shouldn't they just take Dubyah's word for it? Aren't they a puppet Congress anyway? Isn't all of the political power supposed to come from the executive branch? The executive branch is supposed to be the only governing body, right? (AAAAAAAUUUUUUGH!)
Oh, for fuck's sake. This is beyond mere putzery.
he [dubya] hurts my brain.
ugh!
i would love to debate more but goodness it's late.
What the hell are you doing up at this hour, employed person?
I'm up 'cause my sprained thumb hurts like hell.
Why the hell I'm typing when I've a sprained thumb, I don't know. Maybe I'm an idiot.
("Whaddaya mean, 'maybe,' white girl?")
Post a Comment