Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Friday, January 23, 2004

Case of the disappearing blogs

A year and a half ago, I was persuaded to start a blog. Everyone's doing it, I was told. You should, too. We don't read your e-mail, anyway. So, I started a blog. I've kept up my blog. I've wasted far too much time on my blog. It's not a good blog, but it's here so I don't have to write e-mail (which I've pretty much stopped doing all together).

So what is everyone I know doing? Stopping their blogs. No more blogging. Bleh-phooie upon the blog fad.

Now I'm debating with myself whether I should bother continuing with my blog, as it is not very good and I suspect my friends for whom I created it don't have the time to read a badly written blog to find out what's going on with me. You know, they, like, have lives and stuff, as illustrated by their no longer wasting precious time on something as idle as blog maintenance.

(As my blog so clearly illustrates, I do not have a life.)