Bush prefers our pretty boy to his pretty boy:
[...] Mr. Bush wandered over during Mr. Reid's chat with the Prime Minister [of Canada]. Mr. Reid introduced himself and shook hands with Mr. Bush.
"Well, what do you do for this guy?" the President asked as he pointed to the Prime Minister.
"Well, you know, sir, I can't really say," Mr. Reid [assistant to the PM] said. "It's not that I don't want to. It's just that, you know, I don't really know from day to day."
[...]
The President chuckled. "Well, you got a pretty face," he told the surprised Mr. Reid. He wasn't done. "You got a pretty face," he said again. "You're a good-looking guy. Better looking than my Scott anyway."
I really can't tell if this is better than the sharp-shooting puppy. Still, I believe this quote can go under the WTF?! category in the Dubyah quote file.



No comments:
Post a Comment