Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Effed-up blog

Ah, Dear Readers.

I was told by one of you today that there is some problem with the formatting of this blog. This roachbird said that the links column, which should be immediately to the left of the entry column, is, instead, at the bottom of the entry column. Is this true for you all?

I must admit, on none of the computers upon which I have so carelessly crafted this web-based journal have I seen the misplacement of said column. I shall be concerned even more if yet another of my readers is plagued by such faulty formatting. That having been said, I have absolutely no idea how to fix something which doesn't need fixing when I see it.

This is what happens when the nigh-computer-illiterate come to play on the Internet.

At any rate, please do respond if you have or have not had problems with the placement of my links column. Or would care to post a poem. Or a dirty limerick, please, as I've yet to hear anyone actually finish a dirty limerick in my presence. For some reason, the guys (why is it always a guy? don't women ever learn dirty limericks? is it a health ed split class thing?) reciting the limerick always stop mid-way, look at me, blush, then say they'd rather not tell me the limerick after all. How immensely frustrating.

No comments: