Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Voice from outside (looking in)
or, observations on colonial politicking

A comment from crack-of-the-ass-early today by the exhausted, possibly drunk Warren Ellis regarding the RNC's keynote speaker.
Is it me, or is Zell Miller (D - Georgia) actually Satan? I haven't caught any of the RNC circus until tonight, slumped in a very large bed waiting for unconsciousness. But this Zell Miller guy is deeply
disturbing. He is currently claiming that he has knocked on the door of
George Bush's soul and found someone in. "A God-fearing man with a spine
of tempered steel." Which, I guess, is why he's gone to New York to sell
out his party on live television.
The crowd are chanting "Four more years." In between chants, I can hear a
man in the back yelling "Sieg."
___
sent from Treo/time for the sleep of fear
Posted by Warren Ellis at 03:30 AM

No comments: