Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Commenting

I give up on Blogger commenting, as no one has posted a comment in it. I'm assuming from that that you can't.

I don't know why the Enetation commenting prompt isn't showing. I'll try to fix that tomorrow, if I can. I really wish I knew HTML....

Until I get my commenting up and running, please use whatever e-mail address you have for me. Or comment on my LJ. Which is friends-only, so you have to have an LJ account, which is a pain in the ass. Ah, well. I'm going to sleep.

EDIT 6/22: I can't figure it out. According to Enetation, the code's fine. According to what I can find on Blogger, the code's fine. It's still not showing up and I still can't tell why. Sorry. E-mail me instead, I guess. (See the column to the right. Down a ways.)

1 comment:

sugarkat said...

Enetation's refusing to work, and they don't answer questions from free users, so fuck 'em. I'm going back to Blogger commenting, which does not make me happy, but there you go. All previous comments are now lost. Which is a shame, 'cause back when people actually bothered to read this blog and comment on it, there were some pretty witty things written. Now, it's just me writing to myself. *sigh*