The following is the results posted from an AOL online poll as of 4:45P today. The respondants are AOL users. You know, people who have computers but aren't necessarily sure how to use them. Still, they make enough money to own a computer and pay for AOL's services. They own computers. They wander about the internet through the AOL safety net-access. They have relatively advanced technology in their homes, but respond thusly. I think my brain's going to explode out my ears.
Do you believe humans evolved from apes?
48% No, God created humans separately from animals 95,541
44% Yes, the fossil evidence suggests that humans and apes share a common ancestor 86,026
6% Not sure 12,462
2% I have no opinion 3,004
  Total votes: 197,033
Do you believe humans evolved from apes?
48% No, God created humans separately from animals 95,541
44% Yes, the fossil evidence suggests that humans and apes share a common ancestor 86,026
6% Not sure 12,462
2% I have no opinion 3,004
  Total votes: 197,033


