I got a comment today from a (non-rude) complete stranger who claimed he had come across my blog through a Google search on my name.
Ack! thought I, Complete strangers are finding my blog so easily? How? I must check this out.
I went to visit our best 'net friend, Google, and was then very scared by the results of googling "sugar kat".
I am third on the list! Ack! Ack! Ack!
No! No attention! I don't want any attention! Ack! Ack! Ack!
ACK! I'm on the first page TWICE! AAAAAACK!
I am now considering changing the name of this blog. And my tag. (ack!)
No offense to anyone, but complete strangers make me nervous. (ack!)
Ack! thought I, Complete strangers are finding my blog so easily? How? I must check this out.
I went to visit our best 'net friend, Google, and was then very scared by the results of googling "sugar kat".
I am third on the list! Ack! Ack! Ack!
No! No attention! I don't want any attention! Ack! Ack! Ack!
ACK! I'm on the first page TWICE! AAAAAACK!
I am now considering changing the name of this blog. And my tag. (ack!)
No offense to anyone, but complete strangers make me nervous. (ack!)


