Did I ever mention I like all of my classes, meaning I like what we're studying and the texts we're reading and the professors teaching?
The students, well, I could do without a lot of them, but a couple of cool ones have surfaced in a couple of the classes.
For the most part, though, I'm lucky in my class selection this semester. This makes not doing so hot so far rather upsetting to me. I want to do well in these good courses and do well for my professors.
I'm such a dork.
(At least I'm doing okay on my Japanese quizzes so far.)
The students, well, I could do without a lot of them, but a couple of cool ones have surfaced in a couple of the classes.
For the most part, though, I'm lucky in my class selection this semester. This makes not doing so hot so far rather upsetting to me. I want to do well in these good courses and do well for my professors.
I'm such a dork.
(At least I'm doing okay on my Japanese quizzes so far.)


