Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Still There

As of the 6th of October, Dresselmeyer is still in his cage at the vet's office, waiting for someone to give him a home. This breaks my heart as I really, really like Dresselmeyer and would take him home myself if I didn't have two of the world's greatest felines already here. Oscar would never forgive me.

Dresselmeyer's fully recovered from donating blood to a cat in need of emergency care (what a good samaritan!) and is back to being his friendly, cuddly self. I could really see myself getting attached to that cat. He very much deserves a home.

I'm not going to start on Monkey, the scared, sweet little skinny black kitten, or Isis, the gray and white long-hair with the sleepy eyes.

If all were right with the world, Dresselmeyer would be my cat and my nephews would take care of Monkey and my mom would take Isis to play with the even-longer-furred Floof and Oscar would still love me unconditionally.

Poor Dresselmeyer. I think he's starting to recognize me now, too, and wondering why I'm leaving him in there.

Hey, they gave me a form to apply for a job there, at the vet's. Maybe I could take care of him then. If they give me a job.