I found a present for Angry Rabbit. It would wait until, like, Christmas or something, as I just sent her stuff for Christmas and birthday and such. But it's, like, so Angry Rabbit circa 1998. Auuugh! I want to get it for her, but I can't afford it! This...this makes me so...I dunno...PMS-y. Grr. Whine. Stomp. Desire chocolate. Mm! Chocolate! Oh, yeah. Grr! Whine! Stomp!
I know it's just a stupid gift that I wouldn't be able to give in forever, but it's perfect. But too much for me to spend. It's $35 over my adult family member Christmas present limit. It's too much.
'Sides which, I still haven't made up for the Amazon address snafu with Sam not getting her present this Christmas.
But you know what I mean, right? You see that perfect gift and you think, That's it! and then you look at the price tag and say, Ah, shit. When I was working, I didn't care so much, but being unemployed and living off my mother and loans is a real drag on random purchases.
Please note I've yet to have that moment with a present for Halifax as the inspirational That's so Halifax! presents never cost so much that I worry about buying them. SheepBoy, yes. Maggie, Sam, D---, S---, T---, yes. But never Halifax. I wonder why.
I know it's just a stupid gift that I wouldn't be able to give in forever, but it's perfect. But too much for me to spend. It's $35 over my adult family member Christmas present limit. It's too much.
'Sides which, I still haven't made up for the Amazon address snafu with Sam not getting her present this Christmas.
But you know what I mean, right? You see that perfect gift and you think, That's it! and then you look at the price tag and say, Ah, shit. When I was working, I didn't care so much, but being unemployed and living off my mother and loans is a real drag on random purchases.
Please note I've yet to have that moment with a present for Halifax as the inspirational That's so Halifax! presents never cost so much that I worry about buying them. SheepBoy, yes. Maggie, Sam, D---, S---, T---, yes. But never Halifax. I wonder why.


