Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Friday, February 20, 2004

Whoops. Okay. Got that fixed.

Hey. Remember this post? Apparently there was some sort of server issue at Enetation.co.uk, which they insist they've since cleared up. I went to one of my commenting links and it seemed to be functioning. So, um, comment away.

Please note I've continued to refrain from saying anything about the A-Rod/Yankees thing.

p.s.

Thank you for the valentine, Halifax. I laughed and laughed....then Mom told me to shut up making so much damned noise, can't I laugh quieter, dammit, and I was sad.

p.p.s.

Thank you, Joss Whedon, for the image of puppet-Angel totting a big-ass sword over his shoulders. I laughed and laughed....then my mom told me I laugh like a horse and what the hell is wrong with me, laughing like that, I must've gotten that from my low-class father, that sunovabitch, and I was sad.