Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Saturday, February 14, 2004

CATBUS!

You might remember, way back, I ranted about my lovely new Catbus bag which my buddy, C--, sent to me. He picked it up in Hong Kong, where he's been on assignment for his job at Toilet Paper (not its real name). He came back for winter break and shipped this over to me. I opened the package on the road to NYC and fell in love with my beautisimous Totoro bag and my snazzy Totoro cell phone mascot. Anyway, I'd promised I would post a picture of my bag on my phlog, so here's the picture. I took it just after I'd taken the bag out of the package and stuck my cell phone (bemascoted), my notebook, a pen, my wallet (Kerokerokeroppi), my lip gloss and face powder into the bag.

I looooooooooooove my Catbus bag! (I keep calling it my Totoro bag.) My nephew, P--, is a little jealous of it. He keeps asking me where I got it, as if trying to hint that it might be a good idea if I were to get him something like it. Fat chance, kiddo. I love you, but all catbus items are mine, mine, mine!