Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Monday, February 16, 2004

How are you?

I've become an especially shitty e-mail correspondent. I've sent letters to folks, but few e-mail. No one who reads this blog has received either from me in a while (outside of birthdays). I actually do care how things are going for my friends, but I'm crap at writing e-mail. I just can't do it anymore. Feels so damned, I don't know, shallow, like I can't write with the right combination of casualness and gravitas required. I can't explain, really. I just can't think of anything to write which fits. So I write occasionally (more than occasionally of late) in my blog, as shallow and inane is fine for a blog. This means I have to rely on my friends sending me e-mails, to which I may or may not eventually send a response (not likely as I've been having trouble with my accounts), or on their posting responses in the comments on my blog, which no one has of late, to find out what's going on, as I'm completely incapable of sending out e-mail. Or calling. Lord forbid I pick up a phone when I'm not stuck on campus, bored out of my mind (when most everyone is at work).

Okay, so, how is everyone? If you are alive, please post as much in the comments. No further detail necessary, unless you're inspired. You can even tell me off on being such a lazy beeyatch that I can't even send e-mail to friends. Not like I don't deserve it.

Please note the complete lack of posting on the whole A-Rod/Yankees thing. cough