Happy Things
I've been posting many whiny posts, so I'm going to list the good things about today:
Okay, so the bottom half or so is more of a long-term good things list. But, see? I can be positive.
Please note I was writing and editing this when I should have been working on my critical analysis papers. Fucking. Idiot.
- The sun is out and the sky is deep blue and the clouds are that pretty, puffy white.
- There is a cardinal couple nesting in our yard and they are both super-pretty.
- Due to the indecisive weather yesterday, we had a gorgeous and brilliant double-rainbow over our house.
- There is a new episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer tonight which will supposedly feature Buffy kicking some ass.
- Spike.
- The next episode of 24 is tonight, so I'll know what happens next to my favorite television president.
- I'm not the person who gave Angry Rabbit's phone number to a stranger.
- Angel got renewed and Spike will be on it.
- The Yankees are still leading the AL Eastern Division.
- Moose is pitching tonight.
- Jeter's back tonight for the first time since opening day.
- Evelina is not a horrible book, but actually a half-way interesting read, even if it is about an idiot of a girl.
- I'm getting my hair cut this Friday in NYC at my favored salon.
- My cats love me unconditionally.
- I don't have to pay rent.
- I get fed.
- I'm no longer working at either CSFB or Towers Perrin.
- My mom said she'll take me to see X2 again.
- Both of my sisters welcome me in their house and let me mooch off of them.
- Both of my sisters have great kids who still think I'm kinda cool, in spite of all evidence to the contrary.
- Mom lets me use her digital camera without any fuss.
- This blog is free.
- My photoblog is free, too.
- I don't have cancer, AIDS, ebola, or any other deadly disease.
Okay, so the bottom half or so is more of a long-term good things list. But, see? I can be positive.
Please note I was writing and editing this when I should have been working on my critical analysis papers. Fucking. Idiot.



No comments:
Post a Comment