A Tip For Those Driving Through The State Of New York
My mother rarely gets ticketed. I don’t think she received a ticket until she was in her forties. She is one to notice bad patches, like the entire state of Pennsylvania if you have New York plates. (This has been confirmed by others. Also, it seems to be in effect for those with Maryland plates as well.)
I bring this up because there is a stretch of the highway/thruway/whatever going through midstate New York which is pretty much a speed trap.
Watch out for New Paltz. My mother has pointed out this town as the zone where folks are liable to get pulled aside for speeding more so than elsewhere on the road between Albany and New York City. She has shared this with me, and I now share it with you.
Beware of New Paltz. Slow down. Keep an eye out. This means you, “Speed Racer” SheepBoy.
I bring this up because there is a stretch of the highway/thruway/whatever going through midstate New York which is pretty much a speed trap.
Watch out for New Paltz. My mother has pointed out this town as the zone where folks are liable to get pulled aside for speeding more so than elsewhere on the road between Albany and New York City. She has shared this with me, and I now share it with you.
Beware of New Paltz. Slow down. Keep an eye out. This means you, “Speed Racer” SheepBoy.



No comments:
Post a Comment