That's Disgusting, Sugar Kat
I am suffering from allergies this year. I've never really had to deal with that. Mostly it's a stuffed and runny nose, with occasional itchy eyes. Mom says it's 'cause I've moved from one region to another, which is possible. I was in Fairfield County for fourteen years.
I can't stand the nose stuff. Not only is it running, but there's post-nasal drip. Thick, icky mucus surrounding the pollen or whatever, slowly sliding down the back of my throat, making me gag and cough. Sometimes it gets stuck where the gagging is strong enough that I make those weird, hacking noises. Then I have this lovely wad of thick goo in my mouth, tough enough I can cut it with my incisors and it still holds together. I am thoroughly grossed out by this. I think I'd rather have the mucus stuff not working and let the pollen and whatnot do its thing. I suspect that that would just mean more coughing, and I've really had enough of that. Yet, I've had more than enough of the mucus wads making me gag and winding up in my mouth. Ugh. Bodily fluids are gross, but solids are far, far worse.
I can't stand the nose stuff. Not only is it running, but there's post-nasal drip. Thick, icky mucus surrounding the pollen or whatever, slowly sliding down the back of my throat, making me gag and cough. Sometimes it gets stuck where the gagging is strong enough that I make those weird, hacking noises. Then I have this lovely wad of thick goo in my mouth, tough enough I can cut it with my incisors and it still holds together. I am thoroughly grossed out by this. I think I'd rather have the mucus stuff not working and let the pollen and whatnot do its thing. I suspect that that would just mean more coughing, and I've really had enough of that. Yet, I've had more than enough of the mucus wads making me gag and winding up in my mouth. Ugh. Bodily fluids are gross, but solids are far, far worse.



No comments:
Post a Comment