Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Thursday, May 08, 2003

Moooooooose!
Mike Mussina rocks! He pitched another beauty against Seattle last night, earning his seventh win of the year (he's now 7-0 on the season! wow!). Especially impressive considering the crap fielding last night.

I realized last night that my favorite thing about Moose is how you can see him thinking over every pitch while he's on the mound. Dark eyes glowing with intelligence. Intelligent, thinking men are sexy! Woo-woo! 'Course it also helps that he's tall with dark hair and dark eyes and nice lashes and pitches like the devil for my Yankees. But the thoughtful intelligence makes it. He's sexy and he kicks opposing batter ass. Mooooose!

P.S. Huzzah for Nick Johnson, playing as well as I knew he could in spite of having a rocky season last year. I defended Moose and Johnson after their sub-par seasons in 2002, saying it was just a phase, they were both great players who would work out of it this year, don't trade 'em!, and I was right! Look at me, suddenly knowledgeable baseball person. Yay! Go me!

No comments: