An Update From The Fucking Idiot
Well, I finished the three papers. The first one I finished was too long, but I didn't feel like doing major textual editing, so I tweaked the language a bit and...the printer ran out of ink.
Ha! Ha ha ha! Ha a hA ha Ha HA ha hA Ah! AAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!
I had a twenty minute panic attack, then sent an e-mail to my prof saying I had run out of ink, didn't have the money to print on campus (the cheapo bastards CHARGE!), and was unsure if I'd get the papers printed before class. I then wrapped up the second paper and went to bed. That was, um, three thirty in the morning. Something like that.
I got up at 7:30 AM, looked at the clock which was beeping so rudely at me and realized my arm was too heavy with sleep to turn off the alarm. "Well," I told myself, "you're not going to get very much written in that state." So I managed to turn the alarm to 9:00 AM and went back to sleep.
At nine, I got the third paper finished and polished up the second paper as much as I could by only reading it on the screen (I'm most definitely a hard-copy editor). I woke Mom at 9:45 AM to buy some ink. I hated the third paper, so I began to rewrite it. Ha! Ha ha ha ha ha!
Because of rewrites and Mom putting paper which already had stuff printed on it in the printer, I didn't get to class with the three papers until twenty minutes after it had started. I didn't have the journal, but reassured myself by looking at the syllabus: the journal's only worth 10% of the final grade. I'd gotten A's on most of the rest of the stuff. It'll be cool. (HA! HA HA HA HA HA!)
I didn't have the journal for the other class, either. "Don't worry," I told myself. "It's not that big a portion of the final grade. You just have to get a C in this class and everything's fine. Just make sure you ace the final on Thursday and turn in not only the final paper but the paper you never turned in because you couldn't figure out a way to articulate your thesis. He'll accept it late. Suuuuure he will." (HA! HA! HA!)
I submitted the final online entry for the third class during a break between classes. I'm crossing fingers that the prof will still accept it.
Oh, yeah. I'm just doing grrreat.
(Please note I am writing this entry in my blog rather than studying for tomorrow's final. Like I said, I am a fucking idiot.
Is this what they mean by self-implode?)
Ha! Ha ha ha! Ha a hA ha Ha HA ha hA Ah! AAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!
I had a twenty minute panic attack, then sent an e-mail to my prof saying I had run out of ink, didn't have the money to print on campus (the cheapo bastards CHARGE!), and was unsure if I'd get the papers printed before class. I then wrapped up the second paper and went to bed. That was, um, three thirty in the morning. Something like that.
I got up at 7:30 AM, looked at the clock which was beeping so rudely at me and realized my arm was too heavy with sleep to turn off the alarm. "Well," I told myself, "you're not going to get very much written in that state." So I managed to turn the alarm to 9:00 AM and went back to sleep.
At nine, I got the third paper finished and polished up the second paper as much as I could by only reading it on the screen (I'm most definitely a hard-copy editor). I woke Mom at 9:45 AM to buy some ink. I hated the third paper, so I began to rewrite it. Ha! Ha ha ha ha ha!
Because of rewrites and Mom putting paper which already had stuff printed on it in the printer, I didn't get to class with the three papers until twenty minutes after it had started. I didn't have the journal, but reassured myself by looking at the syllabus: the journal's only worth 10% of the final grade. I'd gotten A's on most of the rest of the stuff. It'll be cool. (HA! HA HA HA HA HA!)
I didn't have the journal for the other class, either. "Don't worry," I told myself. "It's not that big a portion of the final grade. You just have to get a C in this class and everything's fine. Just make sure you ace the final on Thursday and turn in not only the final paper but the paper you never turned in because you couldn't figure out a way to articulate your thesis. He'll accept it late. Suuuuure he will." (HA! HA! HA!)
I submitted the final online entry for the third class during a break between classes. I'm crossing fingers that the prof will still accept it.
Oh, yeah. I'm just doing grrreat.
(Please note I am writing this entry in my blog rather than studying for tomorrow's final. Like I said, I am a fucking idiot.
Is this what they mean by self-implode?)



No comments:
Post a Comment