I Am A Fucking Idiot
I have three papers due today, along with two journals I should have been keeping all semester. I've started all three papers, but only finished one of them. It needs a lot of editing, but I think it's going in as-is. The other two...well, I got a good start on them, but I got frustrated, again, and have spent the rest of my time watching television and reading blogs and taking pictures and uploading pictures onto my photolog.
This is intensely stupid behavior. I am only fucking myself over. My entire grade depends on these papers, especially considering I won't be handing in a journal. (I have this thing about journals. This blog is okay, but assigned journals give me the hives.)
And, oh, fuck, I just remembered that I had that online assignment due this past afternoon. Oh, fuck.
Yeah, I'm just super-good at screwing myself over, ain't I?
Maybe I'll just go to bed now and then get up early and see what happens then.
Ha.
This is intensely stupid behavior. I am only fucking myself over. My entire grade depends on these papers, especially considering I won't be handing in a journal. (I have this thing about journals. This blog is okay, but assigned journals give me the hives.)
And, oh, fuck, I just remembered that I had that online assignment due this past afternoon. Oh, fuck.
Yeah, I'm just super-good at screwing myself over, ain't I?
Maybe I'll just go to bed now and then get up early and see what happens then.
Ha.



No comments:
Post a Comment