Didn't get a lot this Christmas, but I got what I wanted.
The P.J.s are really pretty and make me very happy as I very much wanted new ones in which to lounge about the house.
- From friend C---, who's been working in Hong Kong:
small backpack-type terrycloth bag with smiling Catbus face and tiny dustmote
Totoro phone mascot tassle with two of the small totoros, the catbus and a mushroom, attached to a opaque, soft plastic leaf
SUPERCUTE! will post picture of bag on fotoblog when the server there is running better - From my eldest sister in France (along with her new husband and my eldest nephew):
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Platinum Series Special Extended Edition Collector's Gift Set - From my elder sister, her husband of, like, 20 years, and my other two nephews:
super-comfy and very pretty blue-green p.j.s/loungewear from Eddie Bauer - From Mom and Dad:
an Xbox and Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix and mat
The P.J.s are really pretty and make me very happy as I very much wanted new ones in which to lounge about the house.


