Won't be posting much this week, as I'm in a suburb of Philadelphia and far too busy hanging with my nephews. (Any of you heard of Crazy Bones? I guess they're better than Yu-Gi-Oh cards, but they're still weird.) Anyway, I will be here until at least next Sunday. This means little to nothing to most of you, Dear Readers, but it does help ET avoid spending money at Flights Of Fantasy this Saturday. If she doesn't have to swing by my neighborhood, she won't be tempted to go to the nearby SF/F bookstore and spend money she already spent at IKEA. I'm such a good friend!
side note
I really wish I'd brought my The Vision of Escaflowne box set with me, as I'm going through minor anime withdrawl symptoms. I'd forgotten how much I liked this series. So glad I bought it with my nonexistant funds!
side note
I really wish I'd brought my The Vision of Escaflowne box set with me, as I'm going through minor anime withdrawl symptoms. I'd forgotten how much I liked this series. So glad I bought it with my nonexistant funds!


