Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

My Very Own Legolas

I have Legolas. Life-size, in all his prince-of-the-wood-elves glory. My sister gave him to me as a late birthday present. He is mine, eyes staring soulfully at me whilst I sleep. He is, unfortunately, two-dimensional, but he is still very pretty and he is very much mine. Mine, mine, mine.

Please note: My sister got me my very own Legolas by preordering the widescreen DVD of the theatrical release version of The Two Towers at FYE. 2-D Legolas was "free with purchase," but only at the actual meat-person store. If you go to FYE and make such preorder, you, too, Dear Reader, can have your very own Legolas, pretty and standing tall, but I doubt yours will stare as soulfully at you while you sleep as mine does.

Legolas! O my Legolas!

I now open up the comments section to poetry entries regarding my life-sized, soulful-eyed and super-pretty two-dimensional Legolas.