Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Monday, August 11, 2003

She Went To Quizilla Again, Bob

This will probably be the Day Of Quizzes, as I wish to escape my pathetic life and Quizilla quizzes are escapism which require little thought and have no commercial interruptions, unlike AMC's showing of The Usual Suspects, a film of which I am very fond but which does not stand up to interruptions about the latest form of dust mop.

Quiz 1: What Hindu God or Goddess are you like?

Sugar Kat is Mother Sarawati! ... Riiiiight.

Mother Sarawati is one goddess that you're like.
Saraswati means "The essence of the self."
This Goddess gives knowledge and
the wisom and strengh to become what you want
to reach. Many students or teachers may worship
this goddess in belief to gain the power of
reaching their goal. You want to reach your
goal in life and you want the strengh to
accomplish a high level of standards to be
successful. So much like Saraswati, you may be
deeply into music or art and that means you are
most like her than the rest of the Goddesses.


Quiz 2: What movie Do you Belong in?

In Quizilla's eyes, Sugar Kat belongs in Say Anything...
Say Anything...


The most inaccurate quiz I took today:

Quiz 3: Which of the X-men do you resemble most?

Wow. Storm. I'm so very not like her. She's, like, pulled together and smart and stuff. I'm a blithering idiot.
You are Storm of the X-men!

You are strong and sweet at the same time you have
self control and have a very nurturing nature
about you. You make friends easily but keep
your enemies even closer.


The most adorable and (intentionally) funniest quiz I took today:

Quiz 4: Could you piss off Pippin?

No, and that's good. :) It's so mean to make poor Pippin upset


No, I take that back. This was the (intentionally) funniest quiz I took today, or at least the most fun:

Quiz 5: Could you piss Lord Elrond (From Lord of the Rings) off?

Congrats! You really know how to piss people off!
Tee-hee, waiting to try some of this on
unsuspecting relatives? I know I am.


You don't want to piss off Elrond, though, 'cause:

Quiz 5a: How would Lord Elrond kill you?

He's gonna smother you with your pillow while you're asleep.
Simple way of avoiding this: Don't go to sleep.


The strangest and (unintentionally) funniest quiz I took today:

Quiz 6: {For Women} Are we compatible? [Version 4.5]

Yes, we seem to very compatible. We probably have
quite a bit in common. Feel free to send me an
email at harpiesbrother@fastermail.com, even if
you aren't interested I always like to know
what results people are getting.


And the most disturbing quiz I took today, and not only because it was written by some mentally-challenged teen who only can write in "IM English":

Quiz 7: which harry potter guy would u be perfect for?

you're with harry!! he's brave and usually makes
the right choices. he'll make you feel extra
special, and he'll do anything for you. a true
leader to. but he can be a bit shy, and a bit
sensitive, but he'll give you the time of your life!


Ew! Pedophilia!

I wonder if "harpiesbrother" and Harry Potter are one and the same?