Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain...and most fools do.
- Benjamin Franklin

i'm in gryffindor!

Saturday, August 30, 2003

Geek

My hands hurt and my breathing's funny from inhaling tiny bits of the lawn and I'm kinda sweaty (ick!) after mowing the lawn, but I thought I'd check my e-mail before I hopped into the shower. Surprise, surprise, my brother sent me an e-mail. What did my dear, darling younger brother send me? A note telling me how his life is going? A good luck note on starting the new semester? Encouragement in my quest to obtain a driver's license? No, of course not. He sent me a link to The Geek Test. I scored 37.47535%, or "Major Geek," which is middling on the list of results, which ranges from "Geekish Tendencies" to "Dysfunctional Geek." I've a feeling my friends would score better than I. I am somewhat ashamed of this. Still, I wonder if my brother's surprised I didn't score higher. My dear, darling brother.