I hope all of my readers are enjoying this holiday weekend in fine style. I hope few to none of you are suffering from the gray, rainy, crappy day my mom and I are. I hope you get to use the barbeque and swim and play music loudly and run around and see movies and read books and sleep in late and play video games and not do a single stitch of work you don't want to do.
Let us now bow our heads for the poor, unlucky bastards who actually have to work on Labor Day.
Sucks to be them.
Hope work tomorrow doesn't suck at all for you all. For those of you who may be starting classes soon (like I'm starting tomorrow), I hope you got into all the classes you wanted/needed and have a great semester.
Wish me luck dealing with the morons from English Advisement who 1) didn't give me the code numbers to get into the major-specific courses, 2) have messed up the allocation of classes from my transcript AGAIN, 3) refuse to return my many messages.
I wish nasty diseases upon them. Nasty, flesh-eating diseases which cannot be transmitted to the poor English majors who have to deal with them, too. Please join me in thinking bad thoughts in the general direction of Those Who Claim They Are English Advisement But Are Actually Just There To Make English Majors' Lives Hell.
Thank you. Bless you.
(I really do dislike them. Especially the professor in charge. She's...evil. And she lies. She's an evil lying liar who makes all of our lives hell. In the English Department, that is.)
Now, go have fun, kiddies! And, remember! No wearing white shoes after Labor Day. It may have been deemed acceptable by those sad, drug-addled freaks who run the fashion shows, but it's still tacky, darling.
Unless they're sneakers. Then you're being sporty and that's just fine. You'll be the Ugly Spice Girl, but you'll be rich, so who cares?
Let us now bow our heads for the poor, unlucky bastards who actually have to work on Labor Day.
Sucks to be them.
Hope work tomorrow doesn't suck at all for you all. For those of you who may be starting classes soon (like I'm starting tomorrow), I hope you got into all the classes you wanted/needed and have a great semester.
Wish me luck dealing with the morons from English Advisement who 1) didn't give me the code numbers to get into the major-specific courses, 2) have messed up the allocation of classes from my transcript AGAIN, 3) refuse to return my many messages.
I wish nasty diseases upon them. Nasty, flesh-eating diseases which cannot be transmitted to the poor English majors who have to deal with them, too. Please join me in thinking bad thoughts in the general direction of Those Who Claim They Are English Advisement But Are Actually Just There To Make English Majors' Lives Hell.
Thank you. Bless you.
(I really do dislike them. Especially the professor in charge. She's...evil. And she lies. She's an evil lying liar who makes all of our lives hell. In the English Department, that is.)
Now, go have fun, kiddies! And, remember! No wearing white shoes after Labor Day. It may have been deemed acceptable by those sad, drug-addled freaks who run the fashion shows, but it's still tacky, darling.
Unless they're sneakers. Then you're being sporty and that's just fine. You'll be the Ugly Spice Girl, but you'll be rich, so who cares?


