Finally got to talk to my doctor today (well, yesterday evening at this point), after nearly two weeks of phone tag. While I didn't get to tell him about everything that's gone wrong since the weird bump in my taking my meds this past spring, he said, "Ah, yes," about halfway through the list of problems and quickly thought up a replacement pill for the one I'm taking and wrote up the 'script' to mail my way.
I'm so durned happy about this; I've been feeling gawdawful for months now. Here's hoping the switch in a couple of weeks will make for a big, happy, non-new-ailment-inducing change. Yay.
If not, well, he says I'll have to go in for a sonogram or MRI or something like that, which will be FUN! and expensive, and I'm without medical insurance right now, so it'll be even more FUN! trying to figure out how to pay for all of it. Yay.
Or, as Joelly-bear might put it, Ooh, ecstasy joy.
I just wish there was a pill I could take just once which would take care of this weird-arse condition once and for all. I'm sick of having to remember to take this stuff. And my freak-girl reactions. Bleh.
I'm so durned happy about this; I've been feeling gawdawful for months now. Here's hoping the switch in a couple of weeks will make for a big, happy, non-new-ailment-inducing change. Yay.
If not, well, he says I'll have to go in for a sonogram or MRI or something like that, which will be FUN! and expensive, and I'm without medical insurance right now, so it'll be even more FUN! trying to figure out how to pay for all of it. Yay.
Or, as Joelly-bear might put it, Ooh, ecstasy joy.
I just wish there was a pill I could take just once which would take care of this weird-arse condition once and for all. I'm sick of having to remember to take this stuff. And my freak-girl reactions. Bleh.


